Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life These Days...

I'm hoping to eventually get back into the swing of blogging at least a few times a week. Lately it seems I have enough energy to meet my kids' basic needs, check my email, go to work, and... well, that's about as far as it goes.

Oh, and sprawl on the couch while my kids run wild, screaming and jumping on each other - and me.

If it wasn't for Seth coming home at night and taking charge of the house, things would be really... really... well, not good around here. He's cooked, picked up toys, played with the kids, washed clothes, hauled laundry up and down the stairs, given baths, washed dishes, cleaned up after dinner... and various other tasks that have been largely neglected by me lately. I can't tell you how I appreciate it. What a guy.

I'm sure he is looking forward to the second trimester about as much as I am.

And I am looking forward to posting more upbeat stuff on here, instead of the same old "I'm nauseated, blah blah blah" posts... I still haven't found my USB cable for my camera, or I'd post some pictures. (Of course I realize it helps if I actually LOOK for the cable. It'll happen. One of these days...)

Switching gears, little Stellan is still in the hospital, and could really use your continued prayers. Please click here to get the latest information and new updates from MckMama herself. Stellan's heart continues to go in and out of SVT and the poor baby is just so very miserable. I can't imagine, as a mom, watching your little one go through so much and not be able to fix it... please, please pray for this family! Thanks to those of you already praying.

3 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well...hopefully it passes quickly. I can remember the feeling all so well.

Sassyfrazz said...

I hope you start getting more energy soon~~ second trimester is coming soon. I haven't been in the blogging mood lately either...well at least for personal posts. *hugs to you my friend! Hope all is good...

jpandtheboys said...

(((hugs))) I so understand. Hang in there.