Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome!

Hello everyone!

Well, since some of you know me and some of you don't, to start this off I feel it's important to tell a little about myself and my family. Hopefully none of you are too weirded out to not visit again! :)

My name is Susan, and I'm fairly new to the blogosphere. I enjoy reading others' blogs but this is my first attempt at writing one. I'm a little bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my writing, so we'll see how this goes!

My life these days consists of waking up at 6:20 at work... Yes, you read that right, I get paid to sleep. :) After I get home around 7:20, I get the kids up, get my oldest on the bus, get breakfast for the rest of us (I have 2 daughters at home), and then I usually hop online. Between the diaper changes and the coloring and Signing Time DVDs, I read blogs, visit Facebook and chat with my sister in WI (who has a regular day job. Sniff, poor her.) I don't usually get much time online until after lunch, when the girls are napping. And then I feel guilty about not doing housework. (But not too guilty!)

My intentions for this blog are to share with family and friends about our life, and to hopefully meet fellow bloggers and moms... so if you have found your way here, welcome!

More to come... stay tuned.
:)
Susan

No comments: