Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me Monday!

Woo hoo, it's Monday again! Time to post and read lots of other "Not Me Monday" posts. Hop over to MckMama's blog to read more, and enjoy the free therapy! :)
Ok, this past week I did NOT try various recipes in my Crock Pot, and upon preparing NOT to cook a whole chicken, did NOT freak out because while NOT skinning it (gross, glad I decided NOT to do this) I did NOT have a sick, nauseated moment where I did NOT think the little chicken body looked like a tiny, headless human. I almost could NOT put the thing in the pot and turn in on to cook.
So glad I did NOT do that, because who thinks that stuff, anyway? There would have to be something wrong with me if I actually DID think that and DID do that!!!
and...
The chicken was NOT delicious.
And the whole incident did NOT remind me of this post! Ha ha...

1 comment:

S.L.P said...

I have a serious problem with little naked chicken bodies too. Especially when I hear my pet ones clucking outside while I'm trying to prepare it! Glad it turned out tasty!