Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me Monday!



It's Not Me Monday time! What did you "not" do this week? To play along and read other's Not Me tales, hop over to MckMama's!

This week I did NOT stress out about missing last week's Not Me Monday and did NOT worry about what to write this week. Nope. Because that would be just silly! Because Not Me Monday is a FUN THING! (It really IS!) :) So of course I did NOT spend hours wondering what to be (ahem) totally honest about...

I also did NOT yell at positively discipline my children 893 times for taking the ornaments off the Christmas tree and pulling the strings off them so they cannot be hung on again... Because my children are NOT the type needing so many reminders. They are angels. ALL the time.

I did NOT just this week learn how to do the strike-through feature on my blog... and was NOT thrilled that MckMama gave all of us MckFriends a nice little lesson in it. Because I am NOT technically-challenged and I was certainly able to figure out that on my own. I'm just smart that way. :)

I did NOT punch in late to work every night this past week. This was NOT due to spending time reading blogs and posting on my own blog. I am great at managing my time and would never be late for something as important as my job!

I do NOT spend too much time online reading blogs. I have NOT neglected my housework this week, and there is NOT a ginormous pile of laundry calling to me from downstairs next to the laundry room door. Unsorted. Un-nice-smelling. Un-able-to-wash-itself. Because that would be gross, right?

We did NOT have pizza for dinner about 4 times in the last week because I was too lazy busy to cook a real meal for my family. Because I am always on top of things and healthy meals are so important to my kids.

So there you have it...

What did you "not" do this week? C'mon, join in! :)

5 comments:

LucieP said...

I was so excited about learning to do the strike through feature too!

Julie said...

I also did NOT miss out on last Mondays "Not Me's" and also didn't stress about todays. In fact, I wrote my list for last week but didn't have internet access to post it, so I almost posted last weeks stuff too. Figured too many not me's would make people bored. Gotta keep them entertained! :)

jpandtheboys said...

***HUGS*** It's so fun to not only see you on facebook but now we get to be blog friends! I blog way more then I am on facebook. BTW, you totally crack me up.

Sassyfrazz said...

That is so funny, Susan! I do NOT spend too much time on the computer, either. ~lol

Very funny! I should consider adding this to my Mondays, since I don't have anything else going on Not!

Anonymous said...

I am sure I could NOT fill up even one page! :) My Mondays are NOT ever stressful, crazy, 100-miles-per-minute, phone constantly ringing (and there is NOT a voicemail right after each call!) or just downright confusing. NOT at all! ;) When one has 40 kids, though, how could it NOT be like that???!!!