Monday, December 29, 2008

Stellan (updated)

Stellan did test positive for RSV, and as of last night was still having severe breathing difficulties. He is in the NICU, and could be there 7 -10 days. I do not know yet if they needed to intubate overnight. I hope you will all join me in praying for this baby boy and his family! You can read more at MckMama's blog - she was able to have someone post an update for her last night. Thanks!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to send out a request for prayers for Stellan, MckMama's little 8-week-old boy. He is very very sick and they are waiting on RSV results at Children's Hospital... He is having some serious troubles with his breathing. Please pray for this little baby, and his doctors, and his family! He is already a true miracle because he was diagnosed with heart failure in the womb which God healed and he was born a perfectly healthy little boy! Still, this is a very scary time for all of them.
You can follow MckMama on twitter to catch all her updates on Stellan. Or visit her blog, as I believe someone is updating it for her as they are able.
Thanks, everyone!


Ter said...

I hope with all my heart this little boy will be okay.

Sarah said...

I will definitely pray for that precious little baby, and his parents! How scary and terrifying for the family! So little to be fighting off such a terrible virus!